- Teaches and encourages respectful, responsible behavior.
- Are proactive and focus on understanding the reason for challenging behavior, teaching alternative skills, and meeting individual needs.
- Sets a positive tone in building new skills.
- Supports a collaborative team approach.
- Can range from a simple assessment of behavior and intervention to a multifaceted assessment and intervention planning for individuals with significant behavioral needs
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Behavioral Support Services” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_separator color=”custom” el_width=”40″ accent_color=”#33715c”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Positive Behavior Support Services can help individuals with challenging behaviors to fulfill their goals and dreams by teaching constructive replacement behaviors by using a proactive and positive approach. This service is available to people with developmental disabilities through the following funding sources: CIH Medicaid waiver, FS Medicaid waiver. What are Positive Behavior Supports?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]